Thursday, March 31, 2011

Moley

looked through an old moleskine. It wasn't very helpful.
A few lines:

"I head-dance in Cuba."

"Dream; I awake to find a tapeworm on my pillow. I also find that my mattress is floating above the dining hall. Confetti everywhere. Barbara [cafeteria worker] tells me that I've won the raffle."

Parent:"Can you say, "waterfowl"?"
Child: "Waterfowl."
Parent: "Good. Do you know what they are?"
Child: "Yes."
Parent: "No you don't."

"Imagen Laudi's mother dressed in a green uniform coverend in medals--"The Adorable Tyrant."

"Oh, you silly people. Your churns. Your buckets."

"The You Factory"

"I'm afraid I've been building entire cities on the wrong pro-noun."

"Idea for children's book: "Bye Bye, Bramble", a story of a bramble who tries to pack up and leave town. The conflict arises when he sits on his suitcase to latch it close, and gets stuck."

"A Norman Rockwell painting, except everyone is drinking smoothies."

No comments:

Post a Comment