My Life Is Arrested Development
1) I live in a show-home for a housing firm.
2) Our R.V. basically equates to the stair car.
3) I'm a teenage girl beyond her years who writes screenplays that garner success, but still doesn't have a valid driver's license.
4) I've seen my dad wear lady clothes.
5) A boy with severe aspergers writes me love letters (My version of Mr. F.)
6) I've hid in the attic when company was over on more than one occasion.
All I need now is Steve Holt
This blog post is brought to you by me hopelessly searching for personal essay ideas for Creative Nonfiction Class. Thanks, Ladies and Germs. I'll be here all summer.